I’ve been practicing law since graduating cum laude from Lewis & Clark Law School in 2008. I have devoted my career to representing injured people and their families, first while suing victims of the pharmaceutical and medical device industry, and then while helping people fight against insurance companies after being injured by negligent drivers. I founded my own office in late 2014, where I have continued to follow my passion for representing people struggling to overcome the consequences of someone else’s wrongdoing.
I grew up Salt Lake City, Utah, and moved to Portland in 1996 to attend Reed College. After graduating I worked for four years as a paralegal before enrolling at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in New York City in 2005. Missing Oregon and the west coast, I transferred to Lewis & Clark Law School, where I served on law review. In my spare time I enjoy CrossFit, playing drums and writing music with my band, and spending time with my wife. I am neither good at, nor afraid of, karaoke.
- B.A., Reed College, Portland, OR.
- J.D. cum laude, Lewis & Clark Law School, Portland, OR.
- Oregon State Bar Civil Jury Instruction Committee, 2014-Present.
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association Motor Vehicle Section, Co-chair, 2014-Present.
- Guardian of Civil Justice, Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, 2010-Present.
- Member, American Association for Justice, 2013-Present.